What’s in it for you?
This session will:
- help participants break out of the ‘that’s the way things are’ mentality
- discover practical tools to make ideas become reality, that benefit both the effectiveness of individuals and the organisation
- reveal how both individuals and the organisation can tap into creativity at will
- ensure that that everyone has a way of ‘capturing’ and building on ideas so they don’t just ‘float around’
- recognise and capitalise on business opportunities through innovation
The sample outline can be stretched from a couple of a hours to days, or be delivered in modules – around what is most effective for you.
Creative Problem Solving
Creative problem solving
- What innovation and creativity look like in practice
- Why you need to create: the personal and organisation perspective
- What stops us from being creative and how to over-ride those obstacles
- How creativity works
- Where ideas come from
- The 6 step problem solving model
- The creative rollercoaster – from creativity to innovation: the emotional curve
- Habits, rituals, and the right context: why they’re needed and how they’re acquired
- At least 3 techniques to see processes from alternative angles and grasp opportunities hitherto unseen i.e. ‘How to go from ‘What is’ to ‘What if?’
- Who innovation happens
- Getting the right people to get ideas off the ground
- Mapping out the journey that gets a notion into motion!